Complete the form below to determine your BMI and see if you qualify for surgery.
Your BMI is:
- BMI below 18.5 is considered underweight
- BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 is considered healthy
- BMI between 25.0 and 29.9 is considered overweight
- BMI between 30.0 and 34.9 s considered obese
- BMI between 35.0 and 39.9 is considered severely obese
- BMI of 40+ is considered morbidly obese
Note: BMI cannot distinguish between excess fat and muscle. The BMI of an extremely muscular person may be classified as obese, when clearly, he or she is not.